英语面试中常见的一些问答

睛典人力 12291 0

关键词: 英语面试

英语面试,很多小伙伴因为经历的比较少,所以心里没底。下面给出一些英文面试经常会问到的问题,然后给出一些回答,仅供参考吧。

英语面试中常见的一些问答

Q:Describing Yourself in 2 Minutes, Go for it.

两分钟内做个自我介绍,大胆试试吧!

A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.

依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。

Q:Give me a summary of your current job description.

对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。

A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.

我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。

Q:Why did you leave your last job?

你为什么离职呢?

A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.

我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。

A:I feel I have reached the glass ceiling in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.

我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁机会。

Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?

你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?

A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.

凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。

A:With my tworking experience, I am confident that I can relate to colleagues very well.

依我的工作经验,我相信能与同事相处的很好。

Q:Tell Me About the Greatest Contribution You Made?

你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?

A: I have finished tHRee new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.

我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。

Q:What do you think you are worth to us?

你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?

A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.

我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。

Q:What do you think it takes to be successful in this career?

你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?

A:My graduate sCHOol trAIning combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.

我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。

Q:What's Your Strongest Personality Trait?

你个性上最大的特点是什么?

A:Helpfulness and caring.

乐于助人和关心他人。

A:Adaptability and sense of humor.

适应能力和幽默感。

A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.

乐观和友爱。

Q:How Would Your Colleagues Describe You?

你的同事怎样形容你?

A:They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.

他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。

A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.

他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。

Q:How do you usually handle criticism

你通常如何处理别人的批评?

A:Silence is golden. Just don‘t say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.

沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。

A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later.

我会等大家冷静下来再讨论。

Q:How do you handle conflict in the workplace?

你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?

A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.

我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。

Q:How do you handle your failure?

你怎样对待自己的失败?

A: None of us was born perfect. I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.

我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。

Q:What accomplishments have given you the most satisfaction in your life?

什么会让你有成就感?

A:Doing my best job for your company.

为贵公司竭力效劳。

A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability.

尽我所能,完成一个项目。

Q:How Long Do You Plan On Working Here?

你会在本公司服务多久呢?

A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field.

只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。

Q:Where Do You See Yourself in 5 Years?

你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?

A:As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.

在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和技巧。

A:I hope to demonstratemy ability and talents in my field adequately.

我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。

A:Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.

也许有机会,我将会从事管理工作。

如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:

It would be prematurefor me to predict this.

现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。

Q:What’s Your Salary Range?

你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?

A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most.

薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我。

A: 假如你有家眷,可以说:

To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support.

坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。

人力资源管理案例精选集

推荐阅读:

发布评论 0条评论)

  • Refresh code

还木有评论哦,快来抢沙发吧~